Monday, September 26, 2011

Progress

I hope everyone had a great weekend! First, I want to say thanks for all the kind comments I have received. Since I am a new blogger, I am always excited when I get comments and new followers.

This past week I worked on a birth record for my new niece. It is Patchwork Baby Birth Record kit by Dimensions. I changed out the aida for 28 count antique white jobelan-I'm not an aida fan. I love the colors in the kite. They are so bright and cheerful (especially in person), and I look forward to stitching the other cute baby motifs.




My favorite time of the year is fall, and I love working on halloween/fall/thanksgiving cross-stitch. So, I stitched the next Halloween Rule by Lizzie Kate-Eat Candy-a great rule! The little candy corns in the pattern are adorable, and I am one of those people that actually likes candy corn. I am always excited when I see it hit the grocery store shelves.



Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

ErikaM said...

Looks good!

Joysze said...

Awww, what a cute start. The Halloween design is looking fab as well.