Last week, I finished October Flip-It by Lizzie Kate. I changed most of the colors. Originally, the witch hat was purple, green, and yellow, but I didn't care for the way it looked, and changed the hat to black, a red/purple metallic thread, and orange. I also used much brighter/vibrant orange, purple, and green threads.
I made some more progress on the birth record-a cute little butterfly.
Lastly, here are my stitching goals for the month:
- Stitch 2 halloween ornaments (one is almost done)
- Stitch 2 more halloween rules
- Work on the birth record
- Finish the 6 o'clock rock garden in Japanese Garden, hopefully I can get more done!
- Start LHN's November