Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Finishes

I had a busy week last week between finishing some of my Christmas ornaments and using up my apples :) I made a huge batch of homemade applesauce that was delicious. It is so much better than store-bought applesauce. I also made apple-crisp and apple bars, and I still have some apples left.

For my Christmas ornaments, I set out to finish one, but instead, finished two different ones. I still have not figured out how I want to finish that one particular ornament. The ornaments I did finish:

It's Snow Cold by Little House Needleworks

Baking by Little House Needleworks

Last week, I also finished cross stitching December by Little House Needleworks. I have two months to go to finish this series: February and April.


I bought supplies to finish a few more Christmas ornaments, so hopefully I will be able to show those next week. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

cucki said...

Wow they all so sweet..lOve for you x

Lesleyanne said...

Both finishes are gorgeous. I particularly love the cording on Its Snow Cold.

Mii Stitch said...

Great ornaments with lovely finishes!! I use my apple to make apple compote which I then stock in my freezer, yummy ☺

Pull the other thread said...

Wow such beautiful finishes. Well done.

Unknown said...

I love It's Snow Cold. Well All your Ornaments are awesome, but It's Snow Cold has "moved into the Cart"

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Ciao
wow beautiful ornaments with perfect finishing.
Apples are delicious and are good for health. Giovanna

Anne said...

Fabulous finishes Melissa!!! I love the cording around the snowman ornie!

Minnie said...

Great finishes, you did a good job!

Chris said...

Your finishes and stitching are gorgeous!!
The applesauce and bars sound perfect!

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful finishes!! Congrats :D
hugs&smiles

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching.