Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Finishes

I had a busy week last week between finishing some of my Christmas ornaments and using up my apples :) I made a huge batch of homemade applesauce that was delicious. It is so much better than store-bought applesauce. I also made apple-crisp and apple bars, and I still have some apples left.

For my Christmas ornaments, I set out to finish one, but instead, finished two different ones. I still have not figured out how I want to finish that one particular ornament. The ornaments I did finish:

It's Snow Cold by Little House Needleworks

Baking by Little House Needleworks

Last week, I also finished cross stitching December by Little House Needleworks. I have two months to go to finish this series: February and April.


I bought supplies to finish a few more Christmas ornaments, so hopefully I will be able to show those next week. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

cucki said...

Wow they all so sweet..lOve for you x

Lesleyanne said...

Both finishes are gorgeous. I particularly love the cording on Its Snow Cold.

Mii Stitch said...

Great ornaments with lovely finishes!! I use my apple to make apple compote which I then stock in my freezer, yummy ☺

Pull the other thread said...

Wow such beautiful finishes. Well done.

Melinda said...

I love It's Snow Cold. Well All your Ornaments are awesome, but It's Snow Cold has "moved into the Cart"

Emma/Itzy said...

Great finishes!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Ciao
wow beautiful ornaments with perfect finishing.
Apples are delicious and are good for health. Giovanna

Anne said...

Fabulous finishes Melissa!!! I love the cording around the snowman ornie!

Minnie said...

Great finishes, you did a good job!

Chris said...

Your finishes and stitching are gorgeous!!
The applesauce and bars sound perfect!

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful finishes!! Congrats :D
hugs&smiles

Caitlin Jordan said...

Gorgeous stitching.