I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We did minus the trip to the vet on Christmas night because Mandy chewed through a small bottle of advil and may have ingested some. I am not entirely sure how much was left in the bottle, but we did find two advils on the floor that she did not eat. We took her home that same night, and she did not appear to have any side effects. The vet assessment said Mandy "has a tendency for dietary indiscretion." I thought it was a hilarious statement for saying she eats things she shouldn't. We are definitely trying to be more careful about keeping stuff out of her reach.
On to my stitching plans for this year:
I plan to finish:
1. Japanese Garden
2. Lady Hera
And I plan to start:
1. Lady Alexandra by Mirabilia on Wood Violet jobelan (a light purple-gray fabric)
2. Water Lily by Nora Corbett on Water Lily jobelan (a light green fabric)
3. Our Love Nest by Country Cottage Needleworks
4. Strawberry House by Little House Needleworks
5. Flower Panel 3- Cattleya Orchid by Chatelaine. Click the link for a picture, and below are the goodies for the design :)
These are pieces I definitely plan to start, but I am sure there will be some random Christmas ornaments and other pieces that I will also work on. I will be starting Cattleya Orchid and Our Love Nest today for my New Year starts after I stop at the framers and finish my errands.
Happy New Year!!