Wednesday, November 16, 2011

IHSW November

This weekend is IHSW! Check out Joyce's blog for more information and join the fun. My plan is to finish the 9 o'clock rock garden of Japanese Garden, and if I am really lucky, I would like to start working on the trees. We'll see though. Hubby's parents are here for the weekend, and on Friday night, the MIL and I will be going to the movie theater to watch Breaking Dawn (The new Twilight movie). Yes, I like the books, and yes, I like the movies. Although, I don't consider myself a diehard fan. I am much more of a Vampire Diaries fan : )

Then on Saturday, we are going to have a pre-Thanksgiving dinner with hubby's parents and my parents since we won't be able to see his parents on Thanksgiving (hubby and I will be in Green Bay visiting my grandparents). Hubby's parents leave Sunday night, so I should be able to make some stitching progress then. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I look forward to reading your blogs on Monday!

1 comment:

Lesleyanne said...

Hope you have a great weekend.