I finally finished Lady Hera!! Yay!!
She is stitched on Autumn Blush belfast. I started her in August of 2012, and then stopped working on her for a while (over a year). I had a mental block with the peacock tail, and I didn't want to stitch it. The peacock tail was definitely worth the effort :)
If anyone is ever interested in stitching Lady Hera, I ran out of the blue beads (0020) and green beads on the curtain (2104) and had to order an extra pack of those colors.
I am currently working on Gardenia by Nora Corbett, and I hope to have her finished by the end of the month. Thanks for stopping by!