Sunday, September 28, 2014

Catching up!

It is been awhile, but I do have some pictures :)

First up: framed Take Me Out to the Ballgame. This will be in hubby's office whenever he puts it up. There is a bit of a glare on the glass.


Second: framed When Witches Go Riding. I already have this one hanging in the kitchen. I put it up at the beginning of September :) Ellie's tale also made an appearance.

Third: I finished Sunflowers in Summer by Country Cottage Needleworks at the beginning of September.

Last: My new start. Luna by Nora Corbett. She is on 28 ct woodland violet jobelan. My niece picked out this pattern when we stopped at The Stitching Bee in Wisconsin. It is going to be a Christmas present for their family.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Tracy J said...

Love them all!

I'm starting Luna as well.

Le trame della Galaverna said...

All is so beautiful.
I look forward to see other progress about Luna.

cucki said...

i love them all so much./.
sweet hugs x

Lulu said...

Beautiful work! I have been thinking about stitching take me out to the ball game for my Dad. I can't wait to see more of your lovely Luna design :)

Brigitte said...

Such beautiful framed pieces. And a wonderful new start.

Jennifer M. said...

Love all of your finishes! I have the CCN Sunflowers design too and its currently a UFO in my bag along with 20 others that I hope to finish this lifetime! :)