Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Morning Glory Finish

I finished Morning Glory last weekend!

She is stitched on 32 ct ivory jobelan with the called for threads and beads. I love the way she turned out! These pixies are quite adorable, and I want to stitch more :) Alas, I have a couple of other WIPs that need some love.

I took the pictures early this morning-sorry for the shadows.

I dropped her off at the framer today. She will be a gift to hubby's mom, and I am excited that I have one Christmas present done.

Up next is Take Me Out to the Ballgame by Little House Needleworks. I started this one-gasp!-2 years ago. It will be for hubby's office, and it is about time I finished it up. I am also going to continue working on Moyland Castle for the Stitching Bandits Chatelaine Challenge. This Chatelaine has been put up since summer 2012.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Blu said...

Congrats! She looks amazing.

Julie said...

Congrats she looks lovely with all her beads.Lucky mother-in-law.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous finish

Annie said...

She's lovely! Congrats on a beautiful finish!

Pull the other thread said...

She is absolutely stunning!! Well done on such an amazing finish. Would love to see how it looks when it's back from the framers.

Mii Stitch said...

I'm sure your MIL will love her!!!

Danielle said...

Just gorgeous!!

Chris said...

Beautiful finish Melissa!

The Maiden said...

She is stunning, I just love the gold beads! Sigh, add another one to my list (I have already completed 4!). They are quite addicting.

Anne said...

Congrats on your finish Melissa! She is stunning in her pretty dress and all that beading! Your mom-in-law will be so happy to have her!