Monday, June 17, 2013

Framed Japanese Garden and a Finish

I picked up Japanese Garden from the framer last week, and I thought it turned out amazing :) This piece was definitely worth the effort. Now, I need to start stitching on my other Chatelaines.

After Japanese Garden, I decided I needed something small, quick, and easy. I finished Blueberries by Little House Needleworks. It is perfect for the summer.

My two oldest nieces made a quick visit to my parent's house for the weekend, so I of course had to go see them too. Olivia had a great time playing tug-of-war with Molly.

Ava, after seeing a picture of Bluebeard's Princess by Mirabilia open on my iPad, decided she wanted Bluebeard's Princess instead of Elizabeth. I said ok (even though I had already started Elizabeth) and put in an order to 123 Stitch for supplies. My package should be here later this week, and I will start working on her. If I am really industrious these next several months, I will have her done for her birthday in December. We shall see :)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Minnie said...

Your stitching is gorgeous and you should be very proud of your Japanese Garden.

Anne said...

The frame you chose is perfect! That dark blue mat highlights the dark blue in the piece. Cute little blueberry finish and have fun starting a new Mirabilia!

Lesleyanne said...

Japanese Garden looks stunning framed. Your LHN is lovely. Great picture of your niece.

cucki said...

Japanese garden is looking so beautiful framed ..your lhn is so cute too..
Pretty picture of your niece.

Chris said...

OOH Japanese Garden is gorgeous! It must be so nice to have that amazing finish framed and on the wall. Bluberries is sweet too.
Hugs

Unknown said...

I love your Japanese Garden! It's gorgeous, and the mat and frame compliment it perfectly. Congrats!

♥ Nia said...

Gorgeous work! Congrats :)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

oh WOW
it's fantastic, beautiful
I have no word
great great work.
:) Giovanna

Aurelia Eglantine said...

I agree with Anne - the blue mat was a great choice :) Lovely finish!

Unknown said...

WOW Your Garden is so beautiful -- What a wonderful finish..