Monday, February 4, 2013

Japanese Garden Update and a Finish

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We spent our weekend cleaning. Our old vacuum cleaner was not doing a good job picking up dog hair, so we ordered a new one (Dyson DC28). I was quite excited when it arrived, and even happier when I used it. Amazing! Then I used the little hand tools and cleaned the nooks and crannies in our apartment (This is how I know I am getting old-I was excited about a vacuum cleaner). Afterwards, hubby steam cleaned the carpet, and it looks so much nicer now.

On to stitching. I made some more progress on Japanese Garden. I'm getting there :)

 I also finished up February by Little House Needleworks. One more month to go :)
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on Japanese Garden. LOVE your LHN finish. Congrats on the new hoover.

Mii Stitch said...

The LHN design is soo sweet! Great progress on your Japanese Gardern, it looks so challenging :) Glad I'm not the only one getting excited about vaccum cleaners :D

Melody said...

Japenese Garden looks great! And your LHN is adorable. Congrats on the finish :)

cucki said...

wow it is looking so beautiful..
and the LHN is so cute too..
big hugs x

Emma/Itzy said...

Haha isn't it sad how happy you get over a Dyson - I was exactly the same!

Beautiful progress on your stitches :)

Anne said...

Japanese Garden is coming along so beautifully!! Love your little February cottage! I get excited too over vacuums!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely finish :) and japanese garden is looking stunning.

♥ Nia said...

Ohh such a lovely finish! Sooo pretty :D Congrats sweetie!
hugs&smiles

Chris said...

Sounds like the new vacum is pretty great but not as fabulous as your stitching.Japanese Garden is looking great. I love the sweet February finish too.

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Beautiful.
Great progress.
have a nice week ciao
Giovanna

demeter83 said...

The more I see your work on Japanese Garden, the more I find myself wanting it myself... hmmm, looks gorgeous!