Monday, June 4, 2012

Japanese Garden Update

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was pretty relaxing. We took Mandy to the dog park Saturday and Sunday so she could run around and play (and to tire her out). Just because I think she is a cute dog:  A picture of her and one of her many toys

Back to cross-stitch. I worked on Japanese Garden this past week and played Diablo 3. So, I didn't get that much done on Japanese Garden, just the bottom left-corner ornament. I think it is looking good so far!
This week I will be working on Hillside Travelers. Hopefully next week I will be posting a finish :)

Last week, we went to the botanical gardens. The roses and daylilies were in bloom, and they were gorgeous. So many different colors. Below are a few pics I took:

 Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed all the pictures :)

8 comments:

♥ Nia said...

Your wip looks gorgeous!! :D
And all those flowers are so pretty :) beautiful!
hugs&smiles

Unknown said...

Your Japanese Garden is gorgeous! I can't wait for IHSW in a little over a week to get to work on my Evening in the Park again!

TammyK said...

Awesome post! Your pics are beautiful. The flowers are so vibrant. Mandy is cute and your wip looks great.

Veronica said...

Wow, love those flowers. So, so gorgeous! As is your Japanese Garden :) Hehe... D3 is addictive.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Diane (di) said...

Melissa, Mandy (and well, ALL your pictures) look amazing. Sooo beautiful.

Japanese Garden (((sigh))). I LOVE that mandala. It is most definitely on my list To Do and yours is simply gorgeous. Great job!! :)

Joysze said...

Mandy is so cute, Melissa. JG looks awesome!!! :D

Love the flowers, boy of boy, it must have been amazing seeing them in person.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress :D any stitching is good stitching :D

Ewa said...

Your doggie is so cute! Japanese garden is looking breathtaking and I love the photos of the roses. Botanical gardens are just the best!