Monday, May 7, 2012

Japanese Garden

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I went shopping with my Mom yesterday and helped her spend a lot of money on new clothes and shoes for her upcoming cruise. I was good and did not buy anything : ) but that is also because I just per-ordered Diablo 3. Lol.

Here is my progress update on Japanese Garden. I finished the bottom fall tree and the bottom right corner ornament. It's coming along nicely.


This weekend I also made a bag to carry Mandy's (our puppy) stuff (toys and lots of treats!) in when we travel. We will be in Chicago this week for my sister-in-law's Law School graduation, so I finished the bag just in time. The bag is sitting on my just-vacuumed couch. Mandy is shedding quite a bit. Grr...now I am finding dog-hair on my cross-stitch projects. At least it is short and very fine hair.
 Have a great week!

7 comments:

ErikaM said...

cute bag!

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your Japanese Garden. Lovely bag for the doggy toys.

Michelle said...

Just found your blog for the first time and wanted to let you know that I think your projects are gorgeous.

Joysze said...

JG looks fantastic and I love Mandy's new bag. Safe travels to Chicago.

dulcinella said...

You made a lovely bag! The japanese garden is so stunning! Must be a real treat to stitch on it.

Valentina said...

Nice progress on Japanese Garden, it's a gorgeous design!

Anne said...

Beautiful progress Melissa on JG!! Love it!! Cute little bag too!!