I was awarded the Liebster Award by Carol at Stitching and Stashing and Shebafudge. I want to say a big thank-you and apologize for taking so long to post it :)
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite,
dearest, or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers
who have fewer than 200 followers to help spread the word about their blogs and
to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to
with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
It seems like every blog has already been awarded the Liebster award, so I am going to pass on nominating blogs :)
Five random facts about me:
1. I strongly dislike burnt food and will not eat it. My Dad knows how to brown my bratwurst perfectly on the grill-golden, no burnt marks or any hint of blackening.
2. I love rice, especially if it has some sort of sauce with it.
3. My wedding dress was champagne colored. I refused to buy a white wedding dress. White is not one of my favorite colors, and I generally avoid it.
4. My favorite season is fall.
5. I am 29 and have never cooked with chicken-lol. In general, I don't cook many meat dishes-something about meat, and I do not need meat with dinner every night. A big bowl of rice, with a sauce and veggies works great for me. I will work with sausage and hamburger meat though (especially for chili). Good thing hubby will cook with meat otherwise we would be eating mostly vegetarian, which wouldn't bother me : )