I managed to finish one of my Halloween ornaments. Sadly, the other one is just looking at me and begging to be finished. For the one that I managed to finish, I glued it to a piece of cardboard, cut black felt out for the backing, and added an orange ribbon to hang it up with.
My progress this week on the birth record:
I am almost done! Yay! I have two more panels left to stitch, and then a little poem goes in the center along with the name and birth date.
I am also almost done with LHN's November, and I will post a picture of that when it is finished.
My stitchy goals for last month were:
- Stitch 2 Halloween ornaments (one is almost done) Finished
- Stitch 2 more Halloween Rules Finished
- Work on the birth record Getting close to finishing
- Finish the 6 o'clock rock garden in Japanese Garden, hopefully I can get more done! Finished
- Start LHN's November Started
- Finish the birth record
- Stitch one Christmas ornament
- Start Mediterranean Mermaid
- Finish the 9 o'clock rock garden in Japanese Garden
- Finish November